Wednesday, June 3, 2009

nori's room


This is lenore aloysia's room. It is always a work in progress because as we know a good home is never done! What fun it is to experiment with thrift store and estate sale finds and purchases from a mix of retailers. Hope you enjoy and are inspired by the snaps!

The kitty is a vintage child's sewing card I framed. The mobile is from Pottery Barn Kids and the gorgeous alphabet cards are from the very talented Ida Pearle (love her name!!).

The curtain is from Ikea and I bought the dresser for $75 from a moving sale. I think it's from Room and Board.

I had her duvet cover made with Amy Butler fabrics and below is a print I purchased at a moving sale for $20. It's quite large and really picks up the colors in the room.

This tin mirror is from Mexico and it's one of my favorite items in her room. See the birds in their nest?


She autographed the lampshade LOE (that's her signature).

The perfect doll bed.
The mermaid-ballerina princess nori.
Thanks for looking!! Happy Wednesday!
paz, k

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful room! Love the mirror, the lamp, the duvet cover, the mobile.

    Playdate?? I know of another kind mermaid-ballerina princess...

    ReplyDelete