the trip is slowly winding down. we only have a few precious days left on the road and truthfully i'm a bit sad. we've looked forward to this for so many months and the more i camp/rv the more i love it. i wish i lived in this part of the country where you can put your rusty ol' rv in your backyard and no one would think twice about it. i love this land. ohhh, and i love the magazine sunset! it's the perfect magazine geared toward adventurous or vicariously adventurous folks who live (or wish they lived - or visited frequently) in the western part of the united states. it's hip and probably is well known out this way. i'm subscribing the minute i get home. photos below:
1. playing on the shore of the colorado river
2. moab, utah koa - i seriously loved this town for its outdoor enthusiasm, the wonderful desert heat and incredible evenings in cool breezes
3. the three gossips at arches national park - amazing!!
4. one of the arches in the park
5. the highway heading to moab!! it was a bit intimidating
6. learning her lessons
7. a magical river we drove along until it beckoned us to dip our feet in - magic
Where Have You Run Into an Ex?
2 hours ago