Sunday, June 13, 2010

rain, rain....


one town over from us there is a very cool summer program going on. artists got together and painted rain barrels that will be auctioned off at the end of the summer with the proceeds going to the various charities in the area. i didn't know what to expect from a painted rain barrel but as always i was blown away by people's creativity and motivation to help one another. these barrels are so beautiful - and so hopeful. i think this whole green movement might actually be catching on. enjoy!
pass it on....k





do you have a rain barrel? what is your favorite green act you do?
happy sunday!!

7 comments:

  1. these are great! I love when cities/towns do art projects like this : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours! I hope you have a lovely week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. not only are those so pretty but wow amazing and for a great cause! LOVE!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW those are beautiful and I have one too:) Such a fun designs....and the best part of it all is that its for a great cause:)
    Kisses darling:)
    Enjoy your Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing idea! I hope you don't mind but I'd like to pass this along in my blog.

    XO
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are just beautiful. I wish I had some semblance of artistic talent. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have one- but I would if they looked like the second one. So cute! How much are they going for?

    PS I am doing a giveaway on my blog. You have to enter!!

    ReplyDelete