we arrived in granite city, il earlier today and it was hot!! the pool at the koa (kampground of america) was heaven. photos below:
1. cornfields in southern il
2. a bridge over a beautiful green river
3. my doll telling stories with her eboo cards - love these!!
4. she rides along with us on the dashboard
5. dinner in the almost suffocating heat - ikea fabric on the table i finished on the edges
6. towels drying in the sun
7. clovers from my other doll on the picnic table
Where Have You Run Into an Ex?
2 hours ago