Monday, May 25, 2009

e lydia

This is my niece Evelyn Lydia. She was born on Christmas day last winter. She is an angel and these are some things I might be sending her way.
These are organic baby yoga leggings from the site itsybitsyyoga.com. Love them!!
In case she is a big slobberpuss, this is a great mod bib for her little self. The bib and adorable doorknob signs are from Eden Home.
Below is an organic cotton Palamino pony from Ecotoytown just the right size for her dimpled hands. Since her mother is one of the fittest women I know - she has a black belt in karate - little E will certainly need a baby yoga mat from Green Spouts to get her kicks started. The images below are of placemats by Emily Green. I found these wonders at Cocoa Crayon.




The baby tee and onesies are from Spunky Sprout. I adore this octo-onesie!!
Thanks for looking and happy Memorial Day! paz. k

No comments:

Post a Comment