1. a critical spirit focuses on ourselves and makes us unhappy. we lose perspective and humor.
2. a critical spirit blocks the positive creative thoughts God (the universe) longs to give us.
3. a critical spirit can prevent good relationships between individuals.
4. criticalness blocks the work of goodness, the Spirit of God: love, good will, mercy.
5. whenever we see something genuinely wrong in another person's behavior, rather than criticize him/her directly, or -far worse - gripe about her behind her back, we should ask the Spirit of God, Love, to do the correction needed.
I really look forward to the challenge. Do you fast? How and when? paz, k