Wednesday, August 5, 2009

sugar and spice...


I have 2 girls (and a wonderful boy) BUT if I had 8 more girls I'd name them the following: (yes, I still daydream about more little angels!!)
1. sal (because blueberries for sal is still my favorite children's book)
2. aida or ida (because I knew 2 very cool women, one from ethiopia and the other from spain with this name)
3. flora (just 'cause it is so lovely)
4. feti (saw it on a blog)
5. mini (because it was my grandmother's name)
6. ivy (because it's the name of very imaginative child)
7. else (because it's gorgeous and so simple)
8. bebe (because it's my mother's real name)
well, sadly I could go on. what names do you love? have a great thursday! k
photo of a little angel here

8 comments:

  1. coco for a girl
    and
    jaxx for a boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Blueberries for Sal is one of my favorite books from childhood, too! It's also a great name. I don't have kids, but if I did, Isabella and Sophie for girls; Jacob and Zachary for boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Loghan for a girl. I never got to name a girl...all boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all those names. Great choices! I like Evelyn and Audrey. Maybe my future daughters??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Olivia and Maya.
    Ida was my grandmother's name, and I love it!
    I had forgotten about Sal and her blueberries. What a great reminder!
    Cool, cool post! This put a smile on my face.
    I hope you smile lots today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a gorgeous list of names, so beautiful. Best post I have read for ages, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete